Bend-Tech Versions > 7x Patch Notes
Patch Notes - Version 7x (2014-2016)
Version 7.09.02 (August 24, 2017)
- Fix to obtain proper die information for each bend when opening Custom 3D parts.
- Assembly was not able to import Custom 3D parts using the Open Part function.
- Fixed crash that would occur when starting a new Template 3D part without a default die.
- Fixed issues which prevented banners from being displayed on task panel.
- Fixed crash that would occur within Import Solid if a material was not selected.
- Height textbox was not being enabled in Material References library.
Version 7.09.01 (August 02, 2017)
- Added error logging mechanism to aid in diagnosing certain issues.
Version 7.09.00 (July 05, 2017)
- Improvements to cut normalization functions.
- Improvements to Industrial import interface.
- Fixes and changes for compatibility with Dragon A400 machines.
Version 7.08.35 (June 23, 2017)
- Fixed exception crash in header design when adding a bend to a straight tube.
- Parts imported from Industrial Import should now retain their names when transferring out.
Version 7.08.34 (June 16, 2017)
- Changes to product licensing for Dragon customers owning the A400 series machine.
Version 7.08.33 (May 26, 2017)
- Assembly notches can now be created with the Free Select and PickPoint options.
Version 7.08.32 (March 07, 2017)
- Added ability to export a full header design into assembly.
- Renaming parts in Header no longer raise an unhandled exception.
Version 7.08.31 (March 01, 2017)
- Added a default coupler location option while transfering to Assembly.
- Fixed an issue with normalizing small holes.
Version 7.08.30 (February 23, 2017)
- Fixed an issue with Beadlock 5 in MSP Templates.
- Fixed an issue with import of auto-tracked straight parts.
Version 7.08.29 (February 16, 2017)
- Added logic to search for step/iges file within same directory as part file when opening a saved file.
- Master part functions (mirror, rotate, coupler) now retain material shape.
- Using Save As now updates the part name for a single part or assembly.
- Added logic to allow exporting certain holes and saddles from Assembly.
- Slot and tab are now properly saved.
Version 7.08.28 (February 03, 2017)
- Fix in Tekla import to correct poorly aligned straight sections.
- Fixed end cut rotational values in Industrial import when using auto-track for straight round parts.
- Saved plate files with holes in them no longer need to be re-defined when opened.
- Some fixes to the break and join tube function.
Version 7.08.27 (January 24, 2017)
- Changed the way a cutting profile is normalized in Industrial Part.
- Fixed logic in Solid Import to prevent duplicate tracking of a part.
- Corrected rotational values after a flip is preformed with absolute rotation enabled, it no longer defaults to zero for first order.
- Fixed several issues with transferring a plate into an assembly.
Version 7.08.26 (January 23, 2017)
- The direct paste feature for transferring plates was fixed.
- An assembly containing plates can now be saved correctly.
- Name used for saving a single part is now applied to the parts name instead of a default name.
- A saved Industrial Part now contains the correct bend number.
Version 7.08.25 (January 17, 2017)
- Multiple fixes to properly save a plate.
- Industrial imported parts now save correctly.
- Fix to properly save the part name for a MSP template.
- Removed forward slash from default Plate name which caused issues with path naming conventions.
- Couple fixes in Import Model resulting from new file save format.
Version 7.08.24 (January 16, 2017)
- Added ability to display spring angle on bend marks rather than desired angle.
- Implemented new file saving format for all part/project files.
Version 7.08.23 (January 03, 2017)
- Fixed issues with transferring parts with too many bends to certain interfaces.
- Import Model and Industrial Part interfaces did not have ability to export bitmap image.
Version 7.08.22 (December 20, 2016)
- Small fix when saving Machine library if a default die or material is not defined.
- Fixed issue with RCT template 6-Point Cage #4 which prevented transferring the template to Assembly.
Version 7.08.21 (November 29, 2016)
- Added PickPoint on Plane function within the Assembly.
- Pricing tool ability was added to Plate designer.
- Fixed issue with parts in the Assembly when Saddles were present.
- Fix to prevent ghost holes from being created in the Assembly when a valid hole cannot be created.
- Fix in Import Model to help increase the tracking of material shapes.
Version 7.08.20 (November 16, 2016)
- Fix in Industrial Part export which prevented the export of hole and cutting data.
Version 7.08.19 (November 11, 2016)
- Auto-Miter function in Assembly now uses the Outside Diameter Only checkbox to set to the resulting cuts.
- Apex points within the Assembly are now visible by default.
- Couple minor fixes to Harpoon designer interface.
- Fixed incorrect cutting nodes on APT template 'Rear Bumper 5'.
- Parts transferred to the Assembly were not being set with the proper material shape in some cases.
- Several fixes and improvements to part tracking within Import Model.
- Single part interfaces were not properly saving cut profile data.
Version 7.08.18 (October 18, 2016)
- Added button to auto generate saddle between defined parts in Solid Model import.
- Improvements made to tracking in Solid Model import.
- Added square and rectangle notches in Assembly.
- Automatically close Bend-Tech launcher when updates are being applied.
- Improvements to drawing normalized cuts in Industrial interface.
- Changes to dongle licensing.
- Changes to support session information for Dragon customers.
- Updates to OEM Die list.
- Fix when transferring cuts/holes from Industrial Part to Assembly.
- Fix when resizing window of Chalkline 2D.
- Fix to retaining Imported saddles in Assembly.
- Fix when re-opening Industrial part files.
Version 7.08.17 (October 05, 2016)
- Fix to Part IDs when importing multiple parts into Assembly.
- Fix within assembly transfer process.
Version 7.08.16 (September 21, 2016)
- Many new 3D templates added.
- Added changelog link in about dialog.
- Ability to turn off part consolidation when transferring to Dragon CAM.
- Ability to create holes in assembly using a cross tube.
- Fix to coupler logic when trasferring parts into Assembly.
Version 7.08.15 (August 31, 2016)
- Parts can now be transferred directly to Dragon CAM from Industrial Import.
- Improved speed of transferring multiple parts from Industrial Import to Industrial Part.
- Improved tracking of holes within Industrial Import.
- Industrial Part will try to assign dies based upon Die References and warn if no die was assigned.
- Auto-Line Length within Industrial Import will only update when user clicks a line and not an arc.
- Check for Updates menu is not affected by the update wait period.
- Background color in Plate interface was not being set to user-defined color.
- Skinning y-value locations for rectangle/square material were not being calculated properly.
- Fixed exception that occurred when dies are being auto-assigned and the material is not defined.
- Coupler location on parts being sent to the assembly are now properly defined.
- Several fixes for transferring parts to Dragon CAM where the material is not defined.
Version 7.08.14 (August 02, 2016)
- New Polyline (Open) feature tracking within Industrial Import.
- Added Single and Multiple dimensioning tools within MSP interface.
- Added Seat Manager interface to allow customers to disable/transfer licenses on active computers.
- Added resizing ability for working panel within several Import interfaces.
- Several improvements to profile tracking within Industrial import.
- Fixed issue reading spline geometry from older Industrial part files.
- Minor fix to help eliminate exceptions when broken saddle links are present within Assembly.
- Fix for printing cut wrappers on straight tubes when using the Print Setup Pack function.
Version 7.08.13 (July 20, 2016)
- Two Undo Delete functions added to Industrial Import interface.
- Assembly hole creation function using Distance and Rotation values.
- Improved profile tracking in Industrial Import.
- Industrial Import interface updated and streamlined.
- Resolution of Ellipse features increased significantly for better profile definitions.
- Die Calibration Wizard has a more clear message for what to do when a bender is not listed.
- Security Dongle licenses were sometimes not properly recognized.
- Precision settings were not always set properly in Industrial Import.
- Bend marks were not being rotated properly on some material sizes.
- Industrial Part did not allow a die change if original die was a custom CLR.
- Fixed precision issues within Telka Import interface.
- Industrial Import did not convert material properties to correct unit type.
- Fix in Telka Import interface to properly recognize features when creaing tube by dragging.
- Industrial Import interface now allows you to create a new material even if a similar material exists.
Version 7.08.12 (July 12, 2016)
- Added logic to produce cleaner profiles when transferring to Industrial Part.
- Decreased the wait time for checking for new updates to one hour.
- Re-added the ability to export multiple tubes to a .dxf file.
- Small fix within Industrial Part to better track profiles that contain a seem jump.
Version 7.08.11 (July 07, 2016)
- Added Adjust Radius function to Industrial Import interface.
- Added precision adjustment function to Industrial Import interface.
- Streamlined Import Solid interface for creating parts.
- Ability to create holes on Square/Rectangle material in Assembly interface.
- Added logic to better handle partial ellipses within Industrial Import.
- Drop column in 1D Nesting was not properly rounding results to defined tolerance.
Version 7.08.10 (July 01, 2016)
- Material was not being properly assigned when transferring part to Dragon.
- 1D Nesting was listing results with zero quantity.
Version 7.08.09 (June 30, 2016)
- Performace increases for opening saved Assemblies.
- Performance increases within Industrial Part (including transferring parts to Dragon).
- Performance increases in Import Tekla interface.
- Better update checking and less invasive prompts.
- Program will not check for updates if another instance is already updating.
- End cut profiles were not being converted to flat layout properly in Industrial Part.
Version 7.08.08 (June 24, 2016)
- Simple Cut Export option enabled to allow alternate method of tracking normalized cut profiles.
- Improved tracking of normalized cut profiles in Industrial Part.
Version 7.08.07 (June 23, 2016)
- Ability to change die and/or material for each part within RCT interface.
- Ability to select and transfer individual parts from RCT interface.
- Performance increases in Import Tekla interface.
- Assembly will now always prompt user to choose whether to paste parts being transferred in.
- Using newer, more efficient nesting algorithm within 1D Nesting.
- Fixed issue which prevented the definition of a cut on the start side of a bend.
- Single part interfaces did not properly import end cuts from Industrial Part.
- Fixed issue which caused hole and saddle profiles on bends to be improperly generated on flat layout.
Version 7.08.06 (June 16, 2016)
- Progress bar now shows progress of downloading updates.
- Now showing corner tangent lines in Industrial Import for square/rectangle parts.
- 1D Nesting did not properly calculate results if Part names were disabled.
- Issues with end cuts on imported parts from Industrial Import interface.
Version 7.08.05 (June 08, 2016)
- Performance increase within RCT interface.
- Clean-Up function in Assembly will now clear and invalid Saddle links.
- Re-Added dialog to allow user to select whether to add parts into Assembly or copy to clipboard for manual pasting.
- Duplicate Part IDs are properly reassigned when transferring parts into Assembly.
- Several small fixes to RCT display window.
- Fixed issues with Custom CLR and printing within RCT interface.
- Fixed issue with cutting wrappers when cutting to a bend.
- Fixed crash when pasting straight parst into Assembly.
- Fixed crash when attempting to rotate a straight part in Assembly.
- Few spelling errors and mis-matched names in APT interface.
Version 7.08.04 (June 01, 2016)
- Industrial Import interface can now handle square and rectangle parts.
- Armor Pack Templates (APT) module now available.
- Parts were not being updated when using the Prepare For Assembly tool.
- Legacy 2D Templates were not using correct material settings for Rectangle parts.
- Removed Plate Name dialog when transferring plates to Assembly to resolve load issues.
Version 7.08.03 (May 26, 2016)
- Enlarged working area of RCT interface.
- Fixed issue that prevented the export of MSP parts as .dxf file.
- Material settings and Cut-Off values were not transferred from Assembly.
- Fixed issue that would prevent Assembly inteface from loading when transferring Plates.
- Several fixes in Industrial Import with features that were deleted.
Version 7.08.02 (May 24, 2016)
- Now including Die Name and Part Description fields when transferring to Dragon.
- Fixed issue that prevented the export of multiple parts to .step/.iges files.
- Several fixes within Industrial Import interface.
Version 7.08.01 (May 23, 2016)
- Description labels added to CAD Import menu.
- Improved tracking ability within Industrial Import interface.
- Drawing optimizations for Square/Rectangle tubes in Industrial Import.
- Autosave crash for Plate projects when name contained invalid characters.
- Unit conversion issues when exporting parts from Import interfaces.
- Issue with drawing of end cut within Assembly 2D dimensioning.
- Issue with Square/Rectangle Corner Radius when exporting parts.
Version 7.08.00 (May 18, 2016)
- Chalkline 2D designer now available (Dragon only).
- Message prompt when trying to print all cutting wrappers if no cuts are defined.
- Import Tekla interface now available.
- Added Slot and Tab functions in Assembly.
- Holes and location points can be defined in Assembly and transferred to Dragon CAM.
- Several changes and enhancements to Industrial Import interface.
- Square and Rectangle tubing now have corner radius parameters.
- Import interfaces can now define and save multiple parts.
- Hidden parts will be ignored when exporting parts from Assembly.
- All single part interfaces now have Part Settings button instead of LRA Settings.
- Import menu items on Task Menu moved to new CAD Import menu.
- Cutting wrappers now properly generate when cuting to a bend.
- Assembly dimensions are properly loaded when opening saved project.
- Auto-Cut will clear result if no cut was made.