2020 Software Solutions, Inc.
the home of Bend-Tech software
Which Bend-Tech product is best for me?
must have SE if:
- your bender has a rotary index table
- some of your parts have more than one radius
- you receive XYZ data from your customers or engineering department
- need to convert between inches & millimeters
- you need decimal place accuracy for your bend angles or rotations
- have any parts over 10 bends
- you concerned about setup and production time.
- want to import or export dxf files*
should have SE if:
- your business depends on bending tube
- you have a bender that is worth more than $5000.00
- you bend tube almost everyday
- desire to have the software help with spring back compensation
must have a minimum of PRO if:
- want to design in assembly
- you desire fish-mouthing cutting profiles
- need to dimension you parts
- have any parts over 6 bends
should have a minimum of PRO if:
- you end up welding multiple pieces together
- don't have any other CAD design software tools
must have a minimum of EZ-3D if:
- want to find the bend rotation
- want to design in 3D
- need to flip the part between bends
should have a minimum of EZ-3D if:
- you don't line the bend mark with the exact location of where the bending starts... More--
- don't have any bending experience
what is EZ good for?
- you are going to bend less than 20 parts in a year.
- most of your bending is 90 degree with no rotation
- EZ is typically sold as an OEM product for hobbyist style benders.
-The majority of customers who purchase EZ will upgrade in a very short period of time.
As you will find the Bend-Tech product line is based upon levels. Each level of product will contain all of the features and functions from its lower levels plus the functions that defines itself. So as an example; Bend-Tech SE will contain 100% of the function of Bend-Tech PRO, plus have the functions as seen in the chart below that separates itself.
On the left hand side of this page please find some general statements which may help you to determine which product is best for you.
The chart below shows general functions within the software and may help you to understand the differences between our levels of product.
|2020 Software Solutions, Inc.© 2012||Home • Products • Support Articles •Sales Articles• Our Store • Contact|