Basic Computer Requirements/Information
- 1 Bend-Tech 7x Minimum Computer Requirements List
- 2 Bend-Tech Dragon: Required Components
- 3 Running Bend-Tech 7x on a MAC OS
- 4 What If I Have a Surface Computer? Tablet?
Bend-Tech 7x Minimum Computer Requirements List
- 2 GB of RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
- 2 GB of hard drive free
- 1024x768 graphics resolution
- CD drive (Not absolutely necessary if you contact us for a download link directly)
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, or 10.
- Active Internet Connection (except when using a dongle)
Basically almost any computer with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, or 10 purchased in the last 4-6 years will work great, except you may need to take a look at the amount of RAM available.
Bend-Tech Dragon: Required Components
Minimum Computer Requirements
- Windows Operating System 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
- 2.0 GHz Dual-Core Processor
- 4 GB Ram (Memory)
- 2 GB Free Hard Drive Space
- 1280 x 800 Screen Resolution or greater
- OpenGL 1.3 Compatible Graphics Adapter
- .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 Installed
- Dedicated Ethernet port (for running machine)
- Wifi Adapter or secondary Ethernet port (internet is required)
- Full Keyboard and Mouse
- NOTE: Your dedicated PC/Laptop must have internet connectivity either by wifi or direct connection to a router via a second ethernet port (aside from the ethernet port dedicated for use with the Dragon machine).
Without internet connectivity, your Bend-Tech support will be severely limited.
Plasma Torch Requirements
- Hypertherm Powermax Series (45, 45XP, 65, 85)
- Mechanized Torch Head
- Air Compressor (Engraver and Center Gate/Lifter)
- Air Compressor or Inert Gas (for Plasma Cutting) - (Min 6 cfm @ 90psi)
- Air Filter and/or Dryer may be required depending upon your environment
- 220-240v Outlet (for plasma system - see owner's manual for more information)
- 2x - 110-120v 15Amp Outlets (A150 machine)
- 1x - 110-120v 20Amp Outlet (A400 machine)
- Misc 110-120v Outlets (computer, monitor, etc)
Running Bend-Tech 7x on a MAC OS
Bend-Tech doesn't run native to the Mac Operating System, however, many customers are running Windows emulators and it works great on the Mac with that. Some suggested emulators include Bootcamp and Parallels among others.
Here are a couple of discussions:
What If I Have a Surface Computer? Tablet?
Bend-Tech 7x works on a few Surface laptops, but not all. And it is NOT setup for use on a tablet or other mobile devices.
See our diagram below.