Bend-Tech SE (Upgrade from EZ)
Our standard edition commercial software for tube and pipe design/manufacturing. If tube bending is part of your company’s business or you are serious about tube bending, then Bend-Tech SE is where you want to start.
SE provides the ease of use found with EZ, the fundamental 3D engineering of EZ3D, and the assembly design of PRO. SE provides those extra tools that you will need when you are concerned about setup and production times. What separates SE from the rest is its focus on manufacturability and flexibility in design.
Focus on manufacturability:
- SE checks to verify sufficient material is available for the bending process.
- SE can provide “spring back” bend angles.
- SE provides extra checking tools to verify part validity.
- SE allows for multiple dies to be used on the same part.
- SE has extra functionality for roll bending.
- SE provides a graphical layout interface.
Focus on design flexibility:
- SE has an XYZ interface.
- SE has an advanced LRA “Length, Rotation & Angle” design interface.
- SE has a very powerful reverse engineering feature.
- SE allows for dxf/step/iges/ interfacing (with the Import/Export module).
- SE allows for unit conversion (inches vs. millimeters).
Like our other products, SE has the same state-of-the-art interface. When the software is first viewed you will find multiple document windows interface with a new document ready to be used. SE offers the multiple listing of predefined templates, Custom Part, the Custom 3D Part interface and the Assembly interface like PRO, however, you will also find an XYZ interface. The Import/Export module will also allow .step, .iges, and .dxf files to be imported into the software.
Download link will be provided via email with this purchase. (If you do not receive your download email within 30 minutes, check your spam folder.)