Bend-Tech SE (Upgrade from EZ)
You must own and have registered Bend-Tech EZ for this purchase.
What is Bend-Tech SE?
Our standard edition commercial software for tube & pipe design/manufacturing. If tube bending is part of your company’s business or you are serious about tube bending, then Bend-Tech SE is where you want to start.
Of course SE provides the ease-of-use found with EZ, the fundamental 3D engineering of EZ3D and the assembly design of PRO. SE provides those extra tools that you will need when you are concerned about setup and production times. What separates SE from the rest is its focus on manufacturability and flexibility in design.
Focus on Manufacturability:
- SE checks to verify sufficient material is available for the bending process.
- SE can provide a “spring back” bend angles.
- SE provides extra checking tools to verify part validity.
- SE allows for multiple dies to be used on the same part.
- SE has extra functionality for roll bending.
- SE provides a graphical layout interface.
Focus on Design Flexibility:
- SE has an XYZ interface.
- SE has an advanced LRA “Length, Rotation & Angle” design interface.
- SE has a very powerful reverse engineering feature.
- SE allows for dxf/step/iges/ interfacing (with the Import/Export module).
- SE allows for unit conversion (inches vs millimeters).
Like our other product SE has the same state-of-the-art interface. When the software is first viewed you will find a multiple document windows interface with a new document ready to be used. SE offers the multiple listing of predefined templates, Custom Part , the Custom 3D Part interface and the Assembly interface like PRO, however you will also find a XYZ interface. The Import/Export module will also allow .step, .iges, and .dxf files to be imported into the software.
Both CD and Download will be provided with this purchase. (Download link will be sent to your email within 2-5 hours on normal business hours.)